At Maison Rose, our goal is to ensure that you fully enjoy using our candles while following safety guidelines to maximize the experience. Please take note of the following Candle Care Guidelines.
- Before each candle use, trim the wick at least ¼ inch. It will prevent dripping, uneven burning or flaring.
- Be sure to keep the pool of wax free of any debris or wick trimmings that may have fallen in.
- To prevent possible heat damage to surfaces, the candle should be placed on a solid and heat-resistant surface.
- In order to avoid uneven burning and excessive dripping, keep the candle away from vents, air currents and avoid drafts.
- It is best advised that you do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours per use.
- A burning candle should never be left unattended or in use while sleeping. Please extinguish all candles before exiting a room or before sleeping.
- A burning candle should not be touched or moved while the wax content is still liquified.
- Avoid burning your candle completely to the bottom.
- When using multiple candles, you want to ensure that they do not melt one another. Space each candle out with a minimum of 3 inches in between.
- If you notice that the candle flame is too high or flickering consistently, extinguish it. Allow the candle to cool down and then trim the wick.
- Avoid burning your candle around or near anything that could potentially catch on fire such as furniture, bedding, curtains, decor, newspapers, etc.
- Place your candle out of the reach of children and pets. It should also be avoided in places where it can easily be knocked over.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle. With this comes the possibility of the hot wax to splatter and the candle jar to shatter.
- Please make sure that your candle is completely out before exiting a room.
- Avoid touching the candle until cool as it can burn your hand.