Presenting to you, a dreamy blend of lavender and rosemary! Lavender is a natural stress reducer that brings on a sense of relaxation while rosemary focuses on adding a glow to your skin, promoting firmness. Our Lavender Dreams Body Soap provides you with a savory aroma that boosts your overall skin, walking out of the shower with soft skin.
Please note: It is best to keep the soap out of water after use so that it lasts longer! The soap colour and size in the product images will slightly vary due to the nature of the soap making process - each one is handcrafted uniquely.
Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, 100% Pure Avocado Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Distilled Water
Lavender, Titanium Oxide
Scented with Organic Essential Oils:
Type of Product:
- Made with 100% natural essential oils, sourced in Canada & the US
- 100% natural, organic soaps
- Made 100% vegan, cruelty-free and sustainable
- Comes delivered in secure packaging
- Made with high quality materials
Why Maison Rose?
We are a luxury candles, soaps and gifts brand from Ontario, Canada. All of our products are 100% plant-based, eco-friendly and are beautifully scented. We created this brand with the goal of sharing a message – to take a break, relax and enjoy the little things in life.
At Maison Rose, we are dedicated to keeping all of our products natural and enjoyable at the same time. Candles and soaps are wonderful, relaxing and so special, but you shouldn’t have to sacrifice your well-being for the sake of ambience. We care about the health of the environment and the well-being of all of our customers. Each and every one of our candles and soaps are handmade in our workshop located in Vaughan, Ontario. Unique and long-lasting, our blends are perfected to give luscious and pleasant aromas, without an overpowering scent.
We hope you enjoy your soap, just as much as we enjoyed making it!
At Maison Rose, we want to make sure that you enjoy your candles while burning them safely. Find our safety steps below.
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick at least ¼ inch, every time. This prevents uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Keep the pool of wax free of wick trimmings and any debris.
- Place your candle on a solid, heat-resistant surface. This will help prevent possible heat damage to counters and table surfaces.
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents to prevent uneven burning and excessive dripping.
- Don’t exceed burning your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or lit while sleeping. Be sure to extinguish all candles before you leave a room or go to sleep.
- Never touch or move a burning candle, while the wax is liquified.
- Don’t burn your candle all the way down.
- If you’re burning multiple candles, place each candle at least three inches for one another, to ensure they won’t melt one another.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repetitively, then let the candle cool and trim the wick.
- Do not burn your candle near anything that can catch fire - for example, furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Don’t place your lit candle anywhere near where it could be knocked over.
- Do not use water to extinguish a candle, as this can cause the hot wax to splatter and could break the glass container.
- Before you exit a room, make sure your candle is completely out.
- Don’t touch the candle until it has cooled down.
Enjoy your candle safely!
Due to our products being handmade, we unfortunately do not offer returns or exchanges. When creating a handmade candle or soap, we test each and every batch to ensure that there are no defects to any of our products, on our end.
If you have any questions or concerns about a candle you receive, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours. Please include your name and order number, along with a photo of your product, within 48 hours.
Shipment Processing Time:
All orders are processed within 4-6 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. All shipping charges are calculated through Canada Post. You can view their website at https://www.canadapost.ca to find the current pricing for your address. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment Confirmation and Order Tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active in approximately 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Maison Rose is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).